Friday, April 4, 2008

Hello friends...

So i guess I got on crailtap.com (which is a pretty major skateboard site) for looking like an idiot camera blader guy. I cant even be mad though because all those girl/lakai/chocolate dudes are cool. They also didnt even continue making fun of me, instead they linked to an example of a much worse way to roll around so i thought that was pretty funny.. they were like motorized shoes that ran on batteries.

As of late weve been doing lots of filming and hanging out. I went to Texas for a weekend to hang out with Chase Rushing, The Farm, and B-MO. We ended up blading for a day and kinda just chilled out for the rest of the time. Not a bad trip at all.. heres the flickss..


Mike McMullen is cool. He's one of those grown up bladers whose working all day like me and keeps me sane with the aim chats and constructive criticism on artwork..



Zack is like my red-headed-step-brother-who-lives-in-AZ-and-finds-mp3s-for-me-cuz-he-rules.



Kevin is like my brown-headed-older-brother-who-is-on-top-of-his-sh*t-and-helping-me-learn-to-get-on-mine.



This is negrete and mike mcmullen in a picture im not even sure i took but it was on my camera so i will claim it. We were at a bar down the street and i was too faded trying to pick up a hot chick who was already surrounded by 20 dudes.. needless to say the mack has yet to return.



They were filming fast and the furious 4 on the side of our building.



and im not even playing they were literally filming fast and the furious 4..



Im pretty sure that if spiderman needed a car like batman does it would probably look like this.



i hope that call it "the fast and the FOURious" but maybe thats why theyre hollywood and im in Bladeville..



trudie and lee checkin em out.. and sorry for all the car pics, but i figured the majority of visitors here are dudes, and lots of dudes are into cars.. so yea.



I love when something as small as remembering a name comes in handy. I met this woman at a bar and shes alot older than i am. She had the same name as the woman who shot andy warhol though, so it was easy for me to remember. So, we ended up making out a little after some drinks and hangin out at The Farms place. I was so out of it that night and i have no idea how this blurry picture of me and the lady i made out with ended up on my camera, but it did.



Maybe Fardogg took the pic..?



Fritz passed out i think.. again more random pictures on my camera that i did not take.. or maybe i did..



DowntownDallasTexas



Josh Glowicki and Troy takin a breather in the "D"



Josh Glowicki is that dude who dude and alley-oop-top-acid-to-royale on a kinked rail in 2feet.. he was also the dude matching this tree..



L'farmer



B-Mo came through with the best burgers.. sooo good.



rooftop chillin



when the propane runs out of the tank, go buy your own grill, some lighter fluid, and some charcoal and then burn up some sh*t..



im pretty sure chase lost some whiskers on that last one.. that is probably why B-Mo is laughing hysterically



Chase is triple fisting it with a spud, a bud, and the hotlink



chaser face can eat alot.. his roommates said he ate an entire slaughtered cow all alone in just 4 days. true story



B-mo enjoying the fruits of the labor



Chris always eats last.. hes like the troop leader who makes sure all the troops have had food first.



This is the view from B-Mo's crib. good morning..

Thanks alot to everyone who made my texas trip fun. Momma and dave and bmo and farmer and chase and karley and melissa and michael stein and damian and glowicki and troy and micah and anyone else i might be forgetting.. thanks a ton.

No comments: